Every once in a while a sporting advertisement comes along which manages to really capture the true essence of the sport in question. One such advertisement is the recently produced advertisement by the American agency Arnold Worldwide who created an almost serene like commercial aimed at promoting the series of National Hockey League (NHL) playoff games. Titled “The Calm” this 60 second commercial creatively portrays the tension and internal contemplation which Ice Hockey players endure leading up to the initial faceoff.
- TV broadcaster is letting people watch fewer ads on its channel by using a trick adapted from the internet
- New research study suggests that most TV companies are unprepared for advanced TV advertising.
- Paris voted to ban ‘sexist and discriminatory’ outdoor ads
- UK newspapers are teaming up to take on Google and Facebook in the online ad market
- New survey suggests that TV Viewers are not skipping Ads.
- Ads of the World
- Consumer Trends
- Made me laugh
- Media Strategy
- Political Advertising
- Quote of the Day
- Return on Investment
- Social Media
- You Tube
- Ads of the World Advertising Ambient Brands Christmas Cinema Consumer Trends Facebook Gambling Google Halloween Made me laugh Magazine Media Strategy Mobile Online Outdoor Political Advertising Press Quote of the Day Radio Research Return on Investment Shopping Social Media Television Twitter Uncategorized Video You Tube