Segmenting your customer base is one of the most powerful tenets of good marketing. At its most basic level, it helps brands to prioritise their marketing efforts as well as aiding a better return on investment. The explosion of social media has made it even more difficult for marketers to properly understand & segment their customers in this sphere. However, the online marketing company Reach Local have created a really useful inforgraphic, which segments & analyses the seven most popular types of social media users and offer tips on how marketers can work with them in order to help enhance digital engagement.
- TV broadcaster is letting people watch fewer ads on its channel by using a trick adapted from the internet
- New research study suggests that most TV companies are unprepared for advanced TV advertising.
- Paris voted to ban ‘sexist and discriminatory’ outdoor ads
- UK newspapers are teaming up to take on Google and Facebook in the online ad market
- New survey suggests that TV Viewers are not skipping Ads.
- Ads of the World
- Consumer Trends
- Made me laugh
- Media Strategy
- Political Advertising
- Quote of the Day
- Return on Investment
- Social Media
- You Tube
- Ads of the World Advertising Ambient Brands Christmas Cinema Consumer Trends Facebook Gambling Google Halloween Made me laugh Magazine Media Strategy Mobile Online Outdoor Political Advertising Press Quote of the Day Radio Research Return on Investment Shopping Social Media Television Twitter Uncategorized Video You Tube