Twitter, the online social networking / microblogging service has just revealed its latest marketing tool which is called Twitter Amplify. The new tool allows media companies to promote small video clips, for example sports or concert highlights, which are accompanied by a brief video ad as a pre- or post-roll. Twitter has launched the new tool in partnership with companies such as Clear Channel, VEVO, Warner Music as well as broadcasters FOX, BBC America, Fuse and the Weather Channel. ESPN and Ford have already been taking advantage of the service bringing American sports fans instant replays of college games via tweets with a Ford ad lasting a few seconds shown before the footage.
- TV broadcaster is letting people watch fewer ads on its channel by using a trick adapted from the internet
- New research study suggests that most TV companies are unprepared for advanced TV advertising.
- Paris voted to ban ‘sexist and discriminatory’ outdoor ads
- UK newspapers are teaming up to take on Google and Facebook in the online ad market
- New survey suggests that TV Viewers are not skipping Ads.
- Ads of the World
- Consumer Trends
- Made me laugh
- Media Strategy
- Political Advertising
- Quote of the Day
- Return on Investment
- Social Media
- You Tube
- Ads of the World Advertising Ambient Brands Christmas Cinema Consumer Trends Facebook Gambling Google Halloween Made me laugh Magazine Media Strategy Mobile Online Outdoor Political Advertising Press Quote of the Day Radio Research Return on Investment Shopping Social Media Television Twitter Uncategorized Video You Tube