Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong and now Oscar Pistorius – it seems that Nike are on a bit of a bad run (no pun intended) at the moment with their choice of celebrity endorsements. A Nike advertisement on the website for Oscar Pistorius contains the now unfortunate tagline “I am the bullet in the chamber” and has been quickly removed from the website as he is charged with the murder of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
- TV broadcaster is letting people watch fewer ads on its channel by using a trick adapted from the internet
- New research study suggests that most TV companies are unprepared for advanced TV advertising.
- Paris voted to ban ‘sexist and discriminatory’ outdoor ads
- UK newspapers are teaming up to take on Google and Facebook in the online ad market
- New survey suggests that TV Viewers are not skipping Ads.
- Ads of the World
- Consumer Trends
- Made me laugh
- Media Strategy
- Political Advertising
- Quote of the Day
- Return on Investment
- Social Media
- You Tube
- Ads of the World Advertising Ambient Brands Christmas Cinema Consumer Trends Facebook Gambling Google Halloween Made me laugh Magazine Media Strategy Mobile Online Outdoor Political Advertising Press Quote of the Day Radio Research Return on Investment Shopping Social Media Television Twitter Uncategorized Video You Tube