Here’s a great example of a powerful TV ad from Google which is titled “Parisian Love” and which brilliantly demonstrates how consumers can use the search engine to great effect. What’s also great about the commercial is it’s pure simplicity and is proof that you don’t need to spend millions in order to produce compelling TV advertisements.
- TV broadcaster is letting people watch fewer ads on its channel by using a trick adapted from the internet
- New research study suggests that most TV companies are unprepared for advanced TV advertising.
- Paris voted to ban ‘sexist and discriminatory’ outdoor ads
- UK newspapers are teaming up to take on Google and Facebook in the online ad market
- New survey suggests that TV Viewers are not skipping Ads.
- Ads of the World
- Consumer Trends
- Made me laugh
- Media Strategy
- Political Advertising
- Quote of the Day
- Return on Investment
- Social Media
- You Tube
- Ads of the World Advertising Ambient Brands Christmas Cinema Consumer Trends Facebook Gambling Google Halloween Made me laugh Magazine Media Strategy Mobile Online Outdoor Political Advertising Press Quote of the Day Radio Research Return on Investment Shopping Social Media Television Twitter Uncategorized Video You Tube